Choose us for Play Equipment that LASTS
We know timber’s got a bad reputation over the last 15 years.
It’s simple. Poor-quality timber rots.
We’ve learnt over the decades which materials last and which don’t. Which is why we ONLY collaborate with highly experienced & trusted suppliers for our raw materials & components.
So you get play equipment that truly goes the distance!
And for complete peace of mind, you get the highest safety standards, too. All our play equipment conforms to European-wide safety standard EN 1176 & surfacing to BSEN 1177.
We love trees (and we’re picky!)
Forests are SO much more than trees and wood. We believe in protecting our forests & their inhabitants – which is why all our timber comes from FSC managed forests.
And when I say picky – our team would probably say we’re obsessed! We only use exclusively-selected Scandinavian redwood, that’s hand-picked for us ( & then we check it again when it arrives with us).
To give your play equipment the longest life, the redwood is then treated to Gold specifications to give you a 30-year service life.
First, all our timber is carefully dried to the correct moisture levels, so it can properly absorb the treatment. Then, it’s pressure treated with market-leading next generation TANALITH wood preservative – which is almost double the strength of standard use class 4 (ground contact) treatment requirements.
To achieve the longest-lasting results for your play equipment, each timber is in the treatment vessel for an extended period. And to make sure you always get consistent quality, all treatments are carried out using the latest auto-treater plant control & management technology.
When it comes to maintenance, we know you don’t want to be painting your new play equipment for years to come.
So plywood just won’t cut it (unless you enjoy the hassle, of course!).
Instead, all of your panelling is made from HDPE (High Density PolyEthelane).
- It’s virtually maintenance-free. No painting needed – saving you endless time, hassle & money.
- It won’t rot, delaminate, splinter or crack. So you don’t have to fix it or worry about children getting hurt.
- It’s UV stabilized & fade-resistant. So your play equipment stays looking bright & fun.
- It’s super durable with a matt finish. So it’s easy to clean – and if it does get graffitied, it comes off fast.
- It has high impact resistance. So stands up to the toughest wear & tear.
- It’s recyclable and non-toxic. So you’re making a great choice for the environment.
- And (finally!) you can choose from a whole range of colours & themes, to get the play area you really want.
Want (really) tough slides, too?
We’ve known our slide supplier personally, for over 25 years. And their slides last that long too!
For Stainless Steel slides:
- They’re tough – made from high-grade 3mm AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- Choose from a variery of sizes, for your exact needs (900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2100mm, 2400mm – embankment as single or double width)
- Continuous welds on all seams (WHY)
- And are supplied with both platform & ground attachment brackets, to work perfectly on your site.
For tube slides:
- Choose from straight or spiral plastic tube slides
- Made from straight & elbow sections, for huge versatility in height & direction
- They’re super-durable & scratch-resistant
- With an entry panel with flat face for tower attachment
- A scoop finish with ground fixing
- And many (many) colours to choose from, when we come to your design.
To find out more about our full range (and yes, the pickiness continues!), just click here.
Do have a good browse of our website. We hope you’ll love what you see.
For a chat about YOUR project or prices for supply & installation, just call 01637 705 036 now. Cathy, Louise & the team are always on hand to help!